Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Internships, Ready!

To me someone who is internship ready can look at a difficult task and feel confident that they can complete this task in a correct and professional manner. I plan to change the work ethic I have come to be a custom to and apply a more efficient to my business skills. I want to be able to conduct myself in my internship as professionally as possible and show my supervisors that I am not here for an internship; I am here for a career. This process may have to include cutting down a few things outside of the work place I enjoy, that don’t necessarily help me achieve my goal to have a successful career. The main thing I would like to change is my tendency to have an “I can do it later” attitude. It can get in the way of a lot of great opportunities and set me back from many goals I can easily achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment