Wednesday, September 21, 2011

EL Cerrito High School, Home of the Gauchos!

My high school life was similar to most but different at the same time, i went into my high school knowing 3 people that i didn't even see a good 90% of the time. I set out to meet new people, friend hopping from place until eventually I came across a group of people that had a reputation in the school as “the dancers” I joined that group with no intentions of dancing but watching them have such a passion and love for it drove my passion. Within about a month I had been working on my “moves” per say. They quickly noticed that I had a similar passion and throughout my high school life to current times we have been striving for each of us to improve. But more on the high school side of life I can say I had a good social point and enough close friends to help when times were rough, but I never let myself get so caught up in the drama that is “high school” because I would have been too stressed to focus and graduate. My favorite year I would have to say was my senior year, I spent all of my time in the dance studio as a T.A. and friend to my dance teacher. She had many life lessons to teach that to this day I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment